Selecting the best from nationwide participants.
By ArdentEdu, for future generation.
a student-teacher team competition
“Ardent Star” is a project of Ardent Edu, which organises several educational competitions, including Kangaroo Math Malaysia, Beaver Computational Thinking Competition, Kancil Science Malaysia & Kijang Economics.
Ardent Star recognizes the dedication of schools and teachers who participate in Ardent Edu’s initiatives and competitions.
Ardent star categories
“Ardent Star” has several categories, namely, School Star, Competition Star & School Reward.
This category will compete where; five (5) accompanying teachers with the highest total number of entries for all four competitions will get the MAIN PRIZES.
Top 1 (the highest total number of entries)
- TIC: Certificate + RM934 worth prize!
Top 2 & Top 3
- TIC: Certificate + RM620 worth prize!
Top 4 & 5
- TIC: Certificate + RM139 worth prize!
This category will compete where twelve (12) accompanying teachers with the most entries for each competition organized will get a plaque & prize worth RM200.
Total entries accumulated for all competitions with a number of 500 entries will be given a certificate of appreciation and plaque to schools.
Terms & conditions
- All Teacher-In Charge can participate to represent their school and is open to all schools participating in the Kangaroo Math Malaysia Competition, Beaver Computational Thinking Competition, Kancil Science Malaysia Competition & Kijang Economics Competition for 2022.
- Each student must be registered by the teacher working under their respective school
- Participation as an individual participant is not counted as a representative participant from the school because it is registered by the parents
- Schools, tuition centers, government & private educational institutions registered, are automatically eligible to participate & receive prizes for the “Ardent Star” if selected.
- Schools are only eligible to win 1 competing category
For more information, please visit the website www.ardentedu.com
Hotline | 03-42430572
Customer Service | 018-3920204 (Ms. Surie)
Ardent Edu | Kangaroo Math Malaysia | Kancil Science | Beaver Computational Thinking Competition | Kijang Economics